Monday, January 11, 2010

Computer Trouble

So I don't know why I didn't write about this two days ago but I dropped my computer as I was walking around with it and completely broke it.  I went to a repair shop and they said it would cost much less to get a new one than actually fix, so now I need to shop for a new computer.  Luckily I had insurance on it so I won't lose too much money.  And I backed all my stuff before leaving so at least I won't lose any data.  It's just been a hassle so far to have to borrow my roommate's computer when writing all these blogs.

Yesterday was the most relaxing since arriving in the Netherlands.  We all slept in, had a late lunch.... I did some reading and watched tv before dinner, and watched a movie late at night.

Our first official day of note-taking class starts in about an hour so I'm definitely not looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment