Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summer Trip - Day 3: Munich, Germany

Sunday, 13th of June

I left Cologne in the early afternoon and took a high-speed luxury train to Munich. (The picture to the right, by the way, is of the train station in Cologne.  Gotta love Europe!).  The train ride was about 5 hours but it gave me some time to catch up on sleep and my blog.  Sebastian (the boyfriend living in Munich) picked me up from the train station and drove me to his apartment (which they had just moved in to this weekend).  I then went to a very typical German restaurant/bar to watch the Germany/Australia match. 




The whole environment was great (especially because Germany won 4-0).   Everyone there was very drunk and happy… I couldn’t have pictured a better place to watch the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment