Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer Trip - Day 16: Maastricht, Netherlands

Saturday, June 26, 2010

**Please note: this section (Maastricht and the following few days) are much less eventful and have fewer pictures than my earlier travels.  The primary reason is because, after traveling straight for 2 weeks (with little sleep) I needed a bit of a respite and considering I was back in Maastricht I didn’t really have many new things to take pictures of.  I also feel a little awkward taking pictures with friends around instead of just by myself; when I’m traveling alone, I can easily take pictures of myself in any situation or at any sight and like to take pictures of just about anything.  When I’m with family/friends/other people I feel a little more uncomfortable taking so many pictures so I’m afraid that my upcoming travels will be a little less photographic.  Also, because I am now traveling with my little brother who hasn’t spent any time in Europe in about 10 years, we’ll be going to places that I’ve already explored, so I’ll have fewer sights to see and stories to tell accordingly.**


Today was my laziest day: I slept in, did laundry, went downtown to hang out for a bit, came back and napped, watched US game (with a most unfortunate result), and then hung out in the guesthouse with a few Baylor kids ‘till night.

No comments:

Post a Comment